Instructions for Applying
Please take note of the following rules
- You have to apply using our Online Application Tool; applications submitted by mail or email will not be considered
- No application fees apply
- You have to submit your application in English
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Please remember to formally submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button once your application is complete. Applications that are not submitted will not be considered
- The maximum file size per uploaded document is limited to 5 MB; formats accepted by the Online Application Tool are pdf only. Any uploaded file that does not comply will not be processed and therefore will not be visible to the reviewers. If a document consists of more than one page it should be combined into a single PDF file. Please refrain from submitting protected documents (password or other). Protected documents cannot be converted into a final PDF file and thus will not be seen by the reviewers.
- We recommend you use a file name that reflects the content of the file. Please use standard characters from the Latin alphabet and numbers for file names. Please avoid using special characters e.g., plus sign or question mark. These characters may be incompatible with UNIX and hence we will be unable to open your file. We advise you scan any documents at a resolution of no more than 300dpi.
- Please submit your application in a timely manner - avoid submissions close to the deadline. With this approach you allow for sufficient buffer time should you encounter any issues, technical or other, during your application process.