Learn how to create beautiful vector illustrations
September 26-27, 2019 | 09:00-17:00
This 2-day workshop will introduce you to the industry-standard vector graphics app, which lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, etc.
- Creation of new documents as well as proper import and export of various file formats (PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap images, etc.)
- The basic Illustrator interface and tools
- How to use groups, layers and artboards to handle more complex documents such as posters
- Using the align tools and the coordinate system to easily arrange objects and draw exact illustrations.
- Integration of Adobe Photoshop to process and edit bitmap images (microscopic images, scans, etc.)
- Text editing and arrangement
- Color management
- Advanced drawing tools, perspective drawing, vectorization and shape modification
Course also took place Sep 8-9, 2022, 9:00-17:00 via Zoom, 1 ECTS, Lecturer: Andreas Binder