Agile Project Management
03.02.2020 - 05.02.2020 | 09:00 - 17:00; Wednesday until 13:00
This interactive 2,5-day workshop provides an introduction on the principles of agile project management.Special demands of research and academia and how agile can be applied in this environment will also be considered.
• Project management fundamentals
• Application areas of classic and agile project management methods
• Lean and Kaizen
• The agile manifesto
• Scrum: roles and framework
• Agile requirements engineering with backlogs
• Scaling agile
• Agile project management in research and academia
Possibility to prepare for a subsequent Scrum Master certification (PSM I).