24.10.2019 - 25.10.2019
Participants Learn How To:
- Effectively use body language and visuals to get their message across.
- Present scientific results clearly and persuasively as part of a story.
- Manage their fear of public speaking.
- Design visuals that communicate clear messages.
- Deliver a memorable “take-home” message.
The course uses in-class recordings of participant presentations. It emphasises the interplay between visual and verbal communication and creates a friendly and informal atmosphere to encourage constructive criticism.
The course will have recordings of in-class presentations made available for download. Participants receive a workshop portfolio as a guide for creating future presentations.
The instructor, Rick Scavetta, is native English-speaking scientists with over 15 years of international presentation experience.