Welcome to the IMPRS-TP
Welcome to the website of the new International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP).
The IMPRS-TP PhD program provides first class training to internationally outstanding students who are passionate about psychiatric research. In addition to traditional PhD positions, we offer a unique integrated PhD/residence program in psychiatry to exceptional medical doctors.
Timeline of important dates
2017/2018 Application window for positions available for IMPRS-TP traditional PhD and joint Residency/PhD training program in the field of psychiatry and neuroscience is now closed.
The next call for applications will start September 15 2018.
- All applications have to be submitted through our Online Application Tool.
- Application deadline: December 15 2018 (12:00 - noon CET).
- Deadline for references: December 21, 2018 (12:00 - noon CET).
- Candidates will be notified by End of January 2019.
- Interview-days in Munich: February 27 - March 1, 2019.
Travel expenses and accommodation for the interview will be covered by IMPRS-TP, where applicable.