Welcome to the IMPRS-TP
Welcome to the website of the new International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP).
The IMPRS-TP PhD program provides first class training to internationally outstanding students who are passionate about psychiatric research. In addition to traditional PhD positions, we offer a unique integrated PhD/residence program in psychiatry to exceptional medical doctors.
Timeline of important dates
Applications to positions available for Else-Kröner-Fresenius-Foundation funded joint Residency/PhD training program in the field of psychiatry and neuroscience are currently being evaluated
- Deadline for application was: September 15, 2016 (12:00 - noon Central European Time)
- Deadline for submission of reference letters was September 20, 2016 (24:00 - midnight Central European Time)
- Interviews in Munich: October 18, 2016
Upcoming application window: Applications to positions available for IMPRS-TP traditional PhD and joint Residency/PhD training program in the field of psychiatry and neuroscience
- All applications have to be submitted through our Online Application Tool. The link to the tool will be activated October/November 2016.
- Deadline for application is: January 05, 2017 (12:00 - noon Central European Time)
- Deadline for submission of reference letters: January 12, 2017 (24:00 - midnight Central European Time)
- Notification of candidates: End of January 2017
- Interview days in Munich: March 06-08 2017