Welcome to the IMPRS-TP
Welcome to the website of the new International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP).
The IMPRS-TP PhD program provides first class training to internationally outstanding students who are passionate about psychiatric research. In addition to traditional PhD positions, we offer a unique integrated PhD/residence program in psychiatry to exceptional medical doctors.
Timeline of important dates
2016/2017 Application window for positions available for IMPRS-TP traditional PhD and joint Residency/PhD training program in the field of psychiatry and neuroscience is now closed.
- All applications had to be submitted through our Online Application Tool.
- Deadline for application was: January 05, 2017 (12:00 - noon Central European Time)
- Deadline for submission of reference letters: January 12, 2017 (24:00 - midnight Central European Time)
- Notification of candidates: End of January 2017
- Interview days in Munich: March 06-08 2017
The details regarding the next application window (2017/2018) will be posted here in due time.