- Save the date!
- Date: Jul 20, 2017
- Time: 13:00 - 19:00
- Location: LMU BioCenter and BioMedCenter Martinsried
- Host: The Life Science Munich Graduate Programme Network
- Joachim Heberle | FU Berlin | DFG Ombudsgremium
- Marcus Munafò | School of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol
- Debora Weber-Wulff | HTW Berlin, Media and Computing | VroniPlag Wiki
The Symposium will include Breakout Sessions covering topics such as reproducible research, challenges in current statistical practices across disciplines, plagiarism, publication practices and ombuds-system with contributions from Ansgar Ohly, Eckhart Thein, Thomas Brill, Felix Schönbrodt, Tobias Straub, Marcus Munafò, Jan Brocher and others.
The Symposium is open to all Graduate students. Participation requires registration.
No registration fee applies.